It All Starts With The Conductor
The heart and soul of every cable is its conductor(s).
I like to keep things relatively simple and cost effective, while still aiming for the best performance possible.
All of the elements of a quality conductor are here - pure copper, a good dielectric, and proper insulation.
High-price exotic materials? None.
High-tech manufacturing process? Nope.
- or -
Scroll down for the product line
7.5 AWG Conductors
- 133 29 AWG Strands
- 4N Pure Copper
- Teflon Dielectric
- Cotton Insulation
Braided Copper Sleeve
- Over 90% coverage
(Industry Avg. is 75%)
- Made with Pure copper (no filler)
Pure Copper Plugs
- 97-98% Copper Content
(Industry Avg. is 65%)
- Gold plating (Silver on the 20 Amp IEC)
- Variety of finishing sleeves available
- Custom lengths
- Various plugs (U.K., E.U., etc.)
If you are not happy with the performance of your cable(s), I will issue a 100% refund, including shipping
- Trade/upgrade your cable(s) anytime
- Full current retail value given towards a new purchase